Old February 5th 05, 12:14 AM
Chris Shea

have you done any mods to it yet? i am in the same boat as you trying to
decide whether to do the pulley/tune. its my daily driver so i am kinda
leary about it, but i'm sure that it would be wild, man.

if i do do it, it will be with the 4-piece idler setup from billetflow.
from what i read, you should definetly do at least one idler to minimize
belt slip.

i have already done an intake and exhaust on my car. i would recommend at
least those mods before or with the pulley swap so that it can breathe.
(and of course also the dyno tune)

good luck with your choice. also keep in mind, the more power you make, the
more likely to break other drivetrain pieces.

chris
04 comp orange cobra vert

.com>...