Old October 13th 04, 05:24 AM
Blah blah

Marx if you know how to look a car over and inspect it for defects and
problem areas I think your best bet for a "deal" is to goto a Repo
Auction. I have never owned a car that came from anywhere else. If you
hit the right auction you can get a good car for less than half the blue
book value. I see good decent Saturns bring next to nothing at times.
I've also seen one saturn that had all the motor oil caked onto the
dipstick... The most honest car salesman is your own eyes, hands, and
ears. At a repo auction things are seldom cleaned up or covered up so
you can pretty much tell the cars history. But be prepared to put money
into fixing a unseen problem. I've also seen a few cars go through with
no oil on the dip stick.

In article >, says...