Old August 18th 06, 03:01 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
One out of many Daves

Default Replacing 1998 Jetta K2 Electrical Radiator Fan 2.0 auto with a/c

I guess it does get easier when you do it a few times. :-)
And it sounds like you do it for fun then! lol

I will change over the fan, by taking off the front of the Jetta, when the
fan comes in.

thanks,
dave

ups.com...