Old March 1st 05, 04:32 AM
Patrick

I would say everyting as a price according to quality now, but the most
important fact is to fill your need

if you are buying a cheaper items because you cant afford the one you would
really like chance are that you wont
like your new item..... Or that it will quickly not fill your need and will
be resell Half price...Or worse Burn and throw in
the can.

it's a bad choice to buy a Toyota Corolla to tow your 3000 Pound boat and a
bad choice to buy a Hummer to rock climbing...

My 2 cents

g6HUd.12359$LN5.3524@edtnps90...