Old February 28th 05, 06:25 PM
Steve

Doubtless Chinese made, but maybe a good deal if it gets you unstuck a
few dozen times before it burns up. Did you get it at Bayer's Lake? How
many were left on the shelf? They had 8Klb Chinese winches over at
Princess Auto for about the same price, but not including the plate and
fair lead.

Please post a scan or pic of the specs page from the manual.

Steve
http://xjeep.dyndns.org