Old April 25th 04, 10:19 PM
SteveH

Carl Farrington > wrote:

> "Ppelectron" > wrote in message
> > I've just seen a really pretty looking Alfa, which I believe was an SZ,

> (after
> > a quick search on the Internet for pics). Very sporty looking car with 3
> > headlights on each side and a nice sounding engine. Anyone on here got

> one? Are
> > they rare / expensive? Any idea how much they sell for? I could really see
> > myself buying one ....
> >
> > Phil 156 V6
> > (UK)

> LHD only. Used prices now around £17,00 IIRC. Check autotrader. RZ was the
> even rarer roadster version.

£17k if you're lucky.

Last one I saw for sale was at Alfa Aid - in excess of £20k.

<checks autotrader>

£17995 seems to be the entry point.

Why are they all such low mileage? - Being based on the 75, there's no
reason why they wouldn't make a decent daily driver.

<runs off to buy lottery ticket>

VW Golf GL Cabrio - Alfa 75 TS - Alfa 155 TS Lusso - COSOC KOTL