Old January 21st 05, 12:59 PM
Clancy

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 21:19:21 -0500, "Larry" > wrote:

>I guess the guy was right.
>
>From the website:
>
>"We are very sorry to announce we had, as many found, a major bug with the
>install of the MOD and have to solve the issues. An update is in the works
>and soon hopefully a return."
>
>I believe a few apologies to this gent are in order...

WRONG. How can there be an uninstall bug when there is no actual
uninstall routine/program in the mod? To uninstall the mod, all you do
is delete the Redline GTP folder.

Please check your facts, people, before feeding the trolls. I'm sure
we'll know more about the "major bug" in a few days time, but I'm 100%
certain it's got nothing to do with uninstalling the mod.