Old January 21st 05, 04:11 AM
Alan Le

> "We are very sorry to announce we had, as many found, a major bug with the
> install of the MOD and have to solve the issues. An update is in the works
> and soon hopefully a return."

Me thinks the "bug" is more likely to be the actual installation routine.
Besides some users' inability to even complete the installation, there's
also the problem of it hosing the NR2003 installation if you try to install
GTP on top of it. If the bug were as large as wiping out an entire drive, I
would think (hope) they'd issue a big fat warning. Heck, I can't even find
a shortcut to uninstall though there are a few executables in the GTP
directory that look like they're it.

Anyway, buster's contributions to RAS have been limited to random bits of
flaming, so I'd take anything he says with a grain of salt.

Alan