Old February 25th 04, 04:15 AM
Iowa883

Tell ya what is going on now. Instead of buying one new vehicle. I am
getting one and the wife is getting one but we are going used. So, I get
what I want ( Toy) and she gets the family hauler.
That is the way it should be anyhow right ?
So, does the price sound ok to you ?
Thnaks,
Iowa883

"Mike Hall" > wrote in message
news

> "Iowa883" > wrote in message
> > Does it have the inline 6 ? Do they run a long time if taken car of ?
> > Thanks,
> > Iowa883
> >

> the inline 6 is as tough as they get if you look after it.. and the

Wrangler
> offroad ability is legendary.. but if my memory serves me correctly,

didn't
> you want a vehicle that could hold 4 people AND cargo too?.. you are

finally
> on the right track looking at Jeeps, but if you are expecting to carry

four
> and other stuff besides, you may want to consider the Jeep Cherokee or

Grand