Old December 15th 04, 07:32 PM
Mike C.

No...I'm not coordinated enough to dance...OH!! You're talking about the
car. No idea. 74 Superbeetle. I found the part though...it's a window
lift channel he was talking about. Ordered a couple from Wolfsburg West and
having them shipped next day so i can get my car back ASAP...this is going
to cost a fortune :P