Old July 9th 06, 11:09 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
philthy

Default Component Speakers in door/dash

are you running bigger gauge wire for the components? due to a amp upgard then

u will need to piggybac wires the best you can in the boot to the bbot are
remove the factory wires and replace with your new ones, if not then use the
factory wires on both side of the door and jamb like were it goes thru th ekick
panel t the door jamb boots and hook up your crossover there but the factory
only tells you which one is positive in th e factory manual so you will need to
get tahat figured out or you will be wasting your time i hope you got a new
head unit>
you do have to be careful since the pci bus does interface with the factory
radio...it's a little white connector on the bac of the radio that only has two
wires in it and one may be missing hope this helps you in some way