Old June 9th 05, 12:40 PM
dwight

"D.K.R." > wrote in message
news:sjRpe.52471$9A2.12247@edtnps89...
> You know, you can go to the zoo and tell a monkey that he's a monkey all
> day. When you leave he still won't have a clue what you were talking
> about. You must know by now that this troll is the same.
>>
>> You can try to goad, but the fact of the matter is that you can't argue
>> any point I've made. You're an idiot, plain and simple. You couldn't
>> catch a clue if its ass was stapled to the floor.

While I agree with the argument, there's still something in me that refuses
to believe that this is anything more than a put-on. There is just no way
that anyone could be as twisted as this and still breathe.

Of course, if it WERE a put-on, the incredible body of work and the sheer
amount of time consumed in the effort would STILL lead to the conclusion
that we're dealing here with a twisted mind.

I've heard stories about single-minded pretzels out there, but there have
never been any in my own world. It's like a three-day old scab. You know you
shouldn't go poking around, but you just have to lift up a corner and see
what happens.

dwight