Old June 9th 05, 07:09 AM
Foo Bar

On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 03:44:06 +0000, gcarmingiha wrote:

> how many us soldiers got killed today?

You can try to goad, but the fact of the matter is that you can't argue
any point I've made. You're an idiot, plain and simple. You couldn't
catch a clue if its ass was stapled to the floor.

> lmfao
> BWHAHAHAHA

<yawn>

> behead the marine
> i like it

I have no doubt you would. The sad thing is, you say it like it's a badge
of honor. The rest of us see how pathetic that sentiment is.

What a complete waste of skin. Why do you insist on proving to the group
over and over what a moron you are? What is wrong with you that the only
attention you can get is when you are trying to be offensive? Note I said
"trying to be." You are so feeble that your attempts just invoke pity,
not irritation.

What a sad little person you are.

FB