Old March 16th 05, 07:09 AM
richard soucie

i paid $10,000 for it brand new (gotta love all the little discounts you can
get out of the dealer if you know what you are doin) anyway turbo, 2.5"
exhaust, coil overs, 18's with low profile z rated tires, lightweight
alluminum flywheel, lightweight crank pully, strut tower brace, rear sway
bar and upgraded to urathane bushings also got a short throw shifter, and i
am currently working on changing the rears to discs. the thing out performs
and out handles the redline except in the stopping department

so all together it cost me a little over 16k i forgot about my rims and coil
overs when i gave you the 14k price

"Kevin M. Keller" > wrote in message
> "richard soucie" > typed until their fingers
> bled, and came up with:
>

> > Plus the ion is like $550.00 cheaper. But my Ion 2 coupe will blow
> > them both away and I paid over $14,000 total to make it that way
> > that.includes the price of the car

> you must mean in a straight line? because those cars will leave you in

the