Old March 16th 05, 03:20 AM
richard soucie

http://www.saturn.com/saturn/Compare...150&perform_co
mparison=Y&selected_model_id=7510&first_selected_y ear=2005&first_selected_ma
ke=Chevrolet&first_selected_model=4186&first_selec ted_trim=16162&second_sele
cted_year=
there is the link comparing the two and just to show you there not making it
up here is the comparison from chevys site that also says the ss coupe
weight is 2991.
http://www.chevrolet.com/cobalt/specifications/
and then click on capacities

Plus the ion is like $550.00 cheaper. But my Ion 2 coupe will blow them both
away and I paid over $14,000 total to make it that way that.includes the
price of the car

http://www.saturnperformanceclub.com