Old July 28th 04, 11:02 PM
MeatballTurbo

In article > ,
spouted forth into alt.autos.alfa-romeo...

http://makeashorterlink.com/?X22F52AE8

> > I've gotten some larger photos from the seller, if someone wants to see
> > them to give a better opinion.
> >
> > I can see it isn't immaculate, and the interior needs a good sorting,
> > but apart from that what do you think?

> Spotted that one last week.

Yep.

> I'm sure it's actually re-listed, and I'd want to know the reason why if
> that's the case.

After I posted, I had a look at feedback, he had one negative an it was
for the 75 that wasn't as described.

> Looks good to me, but the niggling doubt is over the mileage - my car
> has 40k miles on that one and the interior is near as perfect as you'd
> get on a 122k mile old car - ie. no splits or holes in the material,
> still a reasonable amount of support in the driver's seat, and carpets
> still intact.

Yeah, the person who bought it last time, and backed out said it looked
like a bent ticket.

I'm not so sure now. Might be an absolute bargain, but it could be the
car from hell.
--
Carl Robson
(The poster formerly known as Skodapilot)