Old July 28th 04, 11:00 PM
MeatballTurbo

In article >, catman@cuore-
rustsportivo.co.uk spouted forth into alt.autos.alfa-romeo...
> MeatballTurbo wrote:
>
> > http://makeashorterlink.com/?X22F52AE8
> >
> > I've gotten some larger photos from the seller, if someone wants to see
> > them to give a better opinion.
> >
> > I can see it isn't immaculate, and the interior needs a good sorting,
> > but apart from that what do you think?

> If you're still looking, I still know of one......

I'm still thinking.

Down to a choice of 5.
Either a 75 or a 155
A mid 90's Prelude VTEC 4WS
a Saab 9000 Aero
or go back to basics and have a giggle in my old favourite, a Skoda
Rapid (cheap fun seriously basic, but generally reliable and you can
repair them with gaffer tape and bailing twine).

Getting closer, I'm actually resigned to selling the T16. Just got to
raise a little more capital, and whatever the Saab fetches.
--
Carl Robson
(The poster formerly known as Skodapilot)