Old March 10th 05, 10:07 PM
Laurie S.

Default Mustang Mania 2005 Show and Ford GT

She shoots, she scores! I just managed to secure a 2005 Ford GT for our
MCA Regional Show next weekend! It's the personal car of our dealer sponsor
and it will be on display during our show, on March 19th at the Holiday Inn
Palo Verde in Tucson. Now I wonder if I can sweet talk them into giving me
a ride around the block....

The show is from 10 am to 3 pm in the hotel parking lot at 4550 South Palo
Verde Boulevard. There are classes for concours, modified, street, and
participant choice for Mustangs, other Fords, and nonFords.

http://www.tucsonpony.com/MM05.html

--
Laurie S.
Thunder Snake #7