Old July 13th 05, 05:58 AM
Spike

Kate's Garden Supply

crayon is .22 per linear foot
chalk is .07 per linear foot

plus labor...
$37.50 per hour
$39.75 per hour if ya watch
$129.95 per hour if ya help
$373.50 per hour if you complain about anything

alternate labor
$47.50 per hour if Kate just supervises

Gonna getcha that brick driveway AND the supercharger : )

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 22:40:41 -0500, "WindsorFox[SS]"
> wrote:

>SVTKate wrote:
>> "Spike" > wrote
>>
>> : ask her about the plans for the driveway.... : )
>>

>> YOU just need to pipe down RIGHT NOW boy!
>>
>> I swear, I will have your mangy ass out here helping if you aren't careful.
>>

> I need to get a quote on outlining my flower beds...

Spike
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40
16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial
225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

"When the time comes to lay down my life for my country,
I do not cower from this responsibility. I welcome it."
-JFK Inaugural Address