Old January 1st 05, 10:21 PM
Brian from Home

2004 GT Convertible - first titled in Seattle back in Aug 03.
Zero noise from steering system. They don't all do it.
I've got about 12k miles on it now.
The only problem I've had is that the clock spring in steering hub (part of
airbag system) broke - it was improperly installed (misaligned) at factory
and was replaced under warranty.
So far the car is trouble free and a true joy.
Also, it's got 4spd OD Automatic and I get about 21-23 on highway cruise
55-80 and 19 overall when I throw in 50% in-city commuting. SO glad didn't
waste the money on the V6 to "save gas" - it really doesn't over time save
that much.
Brian in Seattle.
m...