Old January 4th 05, 06:16 PM
ab7fh

Hi, Rick Horwitz here from "Serious Explorations" (www.explorerforum.com).

Bob, it's been a long time... My first Ford Explorer internet experiences
came from your mailing list It is your list and Jeff's site that led me
to create my Ford Explorer enthusiast websites.

I too noticed that Jeff wasn't updating his site for some time. I made a
few donations to his PayPal account over the past couple years and never
recieved acknowledgement from him.

Thinking that Jeff might have lost interest I copied all of his pages to
my 'puter. Now comes the dilemma... Do I put all of the info back online
and give credit to Jeff and the original contributers? Legally I suppose I
could do it until I recieve a cease and decist order. Ethically, well... I
feel it would be for the benefit of the Ford Explorer enthusiast
community.

What do you folks think??

Thanks,

Rick