Old September 6th 06, 04:00 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Art[_1_]

Default Plastic vs. aluminum radiator

Indeed I was surprised how loose radiators are these days. My father
destroyed the front of his 2004 Saturn. After it was fixed I was checking
it over and I couldn't believe how loose the radiator was. I brought the
car back and they said it was right the way it was. I drove over to Saturn
dealer and checked the new ones out..... yep.... they are loose all right.