Old November 18th 04, 03:15 AM
Daniel J. Stern

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004, Bill Putney wrote:

> > Riiiight. They've purged it. And the APA and the UN endorse NAMBLA.
> > Uh-huh.

> I said they *may* have purged it - not sure - don't really care

You cared enough to bring it up, so bring it on: Show me your source.

> Like I said, UN endorsing NAMBLA and pedophilia is
> documented - not only here, but in the Congressional Record.

Fine. Post a URL.

> All you need to do is check out Wikipedia on NAMBLA - look at the whole
> blog on that - you can see where it went back and forth on including and
> deleting the UN debacle

Gee, Bill, I went to www.wikipedia.com, which redirects to
http://en.wikipedia.org , and searched on NAMBLA. I read the entire
article, the entire discussion page, and the entire history page, and
there was not a single, solitary mention of anything about the UN
endorsing NAMBLA or pedophilia. The only mention of the UN is this one:

"In the early 1990s, the International Lesbian and Gay Association had its
United Nations Economic and Social Council non-governmental organization
status withdrawn after it was revealed it had links to NAMBLA. ILGA then
expelled NAMBLA from the organization, but still has not been able to get
back consultative status."

Now, that certainly doesn't look like the UN "endorsing NAMBLA". Quite the
opposite, in fact. How do you explain that, Bill? Maybe I was looking at
the wrong URL, or perhaps the wrong Wikipedia. How 'bout if you supply a
URL or two? Here, I'll show you mine if you show me yours:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_A...ve_Association

> somebody didn't want it known, but you can't erase the Congressional
> Record

Good, then you should have no trouble showing me the relevant part of the
Congressional Record.

DS