Old July 18th 05, 10:07 PM
dave

Try turning the CO adjustment screw for best idle and see what that does.
Then turning that screw out (CCW) should lean the CO and the engine should
become more responsive.
Adjusting that screw should have an effect on off-idle response too AFAIK.

Do you have a CO analyzer at your shop?
Do you analyzer how rich the engine is running by examining the spark plugs
at different times, like after a WOT run then turning the engine off to see
what color the spark plug tips are, or after a cruise down the expressway,
etc.?

You can, or should be able to, hook your VOM in series up to the Fuel
Pressure Regulator to read it's voltage.

Good luck,
dave
(One out of many daves)