Old July 18th 05, 05:24 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> >I find all kinds of references to it otherwise... I claim
> >popular use.

>=20
> .....what a dumbass. you cannot change an entire industry because it =

fits=20
> your argument. liar.

Show the lie... or FOAD.
=20
> > Typical Republicon... avoid the issue, attack the source,
> > claim cheating when no evidence is shown.

>=20
> more babble. i nailed you on it. i recognize my limitations and=20
> immediately own it. you lie, make excuses, and attempt to dazzle us =

with=20
> bull**** in hopes of hiding your blatent ignorance.

You don't have a clue about your limitations... imagine you,
an HVAC tech, making pronouncements about atmospheric
science! That shows *extreme* hubris... you deserve what
you get.
=20
> > Suppose you tell me why the head pressure control
> > couldn't be bypassed, as long as a) ambient doesn't
> > drop

>=20
> because its irrelevant dumb ass. the criteria was subzero temps =

otherwise=20
> you would have no excuse not to change the HMC.

No, the criteria was replacement of the HMC on a rooftop...
it could have started leaking, or otherwise malfunctioned.
You're *really* grasping at straws now... trying to weasel
in another condition! I must be right!
=20
> > But you did indeed back away from your
> > complaining about, then using, a brand name.

>=20
> liar. i complained about his definition of a brand name.

Oohh.... calling me a liar some more! **** up a rope.
If you'd had half a brain in your head, you'd have
said "Freon is a brand, Freon 22 is a compound!"...
but that half a brain went wanting.
=20
> > He described Freon as a compound.

>=20
> wrong liar. he _defined_ freon as a compound. to quote: "freon is a=20
> compound".

You gonna do some Clintonesque squirming about
the definition of 'is'? Can you name a Freon that
is not a compound?

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=3Dfreon=20
> defines it as:
>=20
> "A trademark used for a variety of nonflammable gaseous or liquid=20
> fluorinated hydrocarbons employed primarily as working fluids in=20
> refrigeration and air conditioning and as aerosol propellants."
>=20
> it is a trademark used. it is not a compound, a mixture, or anything =

else.=20
> im right, youre wrong, now spin and lie like a good liberal.
>=20
> liar.

Keep squirming... it's fun to watch!
__