Old October 13th 04, 12:36 AM
ncs

When you find out what's causing it, please post the answer. My problem
happens in the morning and really there is no pattern relating it to the
time of day. I think it's either a fuel problem or ignition. Wish I could
isolate it some way. In my case the fuel pump is new, in fact, I had the
problem before the fuel pump was replaced. I think it started after I
replaced the fuel rail.

thanks,
Nick