Old May 29th 05, 04:44 AM
Atlantic965

Early C4s were a nightmare as all GM cars of this period were. I remember
the AC on early C4s was so anemic you had to put your face to the vents to
feel the air. I would never buy a C4 made before 1986. Or if you can afford
it 1993 +. I would get rid of this car because it will be one thing after
the other. These cars were falling apart when they were new. I am shocked
there are any left. Look and you will see before 1986 C4s are rare because
they did not last.

ups.com...