Old May 7th 04, 03:43 AM
Rusty Shackleford

Default Saturn VUE 2004

Mike, I have a new 2004 Vue AWD Redline with the 3.5L V6. MY engine does
not sound like a diesel when it is idling but it does have kind of a throaty
exhaust sound, but smooth if you know what I am trying to say. If you
engine is not shaking while it is idling then I think it is ok. My engine
idle very smoothly and does not shake while watching with the hood open. If
yours shakes then you have a cylinder that is missing I would think.

--
Rusty Shackleford

'What ever happens, happens necessarily'

Remove NOSPAM from E-mail address to reply.

.. .