Old June 18th 05, 09:55 PM
Larry J.

Waiving the right to remain silent, the guvnor
> said:

> On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 17:47:48 -0400, Ken Ehrett >
> wrote:
>

>>>The Russians have more oil, the Canadians more timber and China
>>>dominated world manufacturing.
>>>
>>>What is it that you people do?

>>The Russians need our technology to locate, drill and pump their
>>oil out of the ground in the severe weather conditions of
>>Siberia.

> The Russians are experts and have their own equipment for that
> task.

Russian exploration and drillig equipment is antiquated and falling
apart, like most of the country. They need our technical help.

Stop guessing (lying) and do a little research.

The United States is the greatest country in the world..!
Twenty-five million illegal aliens can't be wrong.