Old March 9th 05, 09:58 PM

I hate it when turning left in front of oncoming traffic and the idiot
on my left (with a stop sign) tries to turn left in front of me. Leaves
me with no options. If I stop I get T-boned by oncoming traffic. So I
just keep going and hope the moron has enough sense not to hit me.

Another thing I hate is when turning right on a green light and people
coming from the opposite side with a green light (no arrow) turning
left seem to think they have the right of way. There is a light by my
old appartment where this would happen every day. And they give you a
look of "Hey, I have a green light!"