Old March 2nd 05, 02:06 AM
David M

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 01:50:23 +0000, memset rearranged some electrons to
form:

> Should have specified I was referring to my state.

Assuming you are still in AR:

"This subchapter shall be known and may be cited
as the "Arkansas New Motor Vehicle Quality Assurance Act"

"(10) "Manufacturer" means:

(A) Any person who is engaged in the business of constructing or
assembling new motor vehicles or installing, on previously assembled
vehicle chassis, special bodies or equipment which, when installed, form
an integral part of the new motor vehicle;"

...etc...

Only applies to new cars.

--
David M (dmacchiarolo)