Old February 2nd 05, 06:01 PM
Mike Romain

If it is a boxed frame, the added torque on the mounts will increase the
cracking potential if you off road it. The frames like to torque crack
in front of the rear passenger spring hanger on the inside and over on
the drivers side frame behind the front spring hanger on the inside or
bottom.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's