Old March 29th 05, 02:33 AM
Marcos

Default air bags

Some mother-less a$$wipe stole both air bags from my 99 Accord last
week. Since the low-life retard probably could not pick the lock and was
not bold enough to break the glass, he punched a hole in the door's
sheetmetal, next to the lock. The Club was still on the steering wheel
when I saw the car next morning.
Unlucky for me, I dropped full coverage on the car on Jan 1,2005...Just
got too expensive in NYC.
Total price to repair will be over $2k, out of pocket! Really really sucks.

Question:
How are other urban dwellers preventing the theft of air bags?
Even though I have off street parking and a reserved spot, the parking
lot is easily accessible to anyone on foot. The location is well lit.
I have seen devices similar to "The Club", that prevent air bag theft,
but how good are these? Also, is there anyway to prevent the theft of
the passenger air bag?

Thanks in advance