Old March 10th 05, 03:33 PM
Lawrence Glickman

On 10 Mar 2005 05:46:00 -0800, wrote:

>I am wanting to get a newer vehicle and currently I have to park
>outside. DO cars last longer when parked inside? I am thinking of
>building a cheap pole barn just to park in.
>
>I would think it would be better for the car but maybe there is not
>alot of difference?

Yes garage is better as long as it is well-ventilated. If it is a
moisture trap it will just accelerate rust. If you have a decent air
exchange in there the car will get a chance to dry out more quickly
and won't rust as fast.

I like a garage so when I have to work on a car in the Winter I can
turn on the torpedo heater, overhead lights, and have some shelter
from the elements.

Lg