Old March 2nd 05, 10:53 PM
David

Turn the cars ignition to the on position ( this is just before start) do it
three times real fast and watch the check engine light, and count the
flashes. The engine light flashes the codes, and can pinpoint the problem.
It is two digit codes, so when it flashes count carefully. there is a short
pause between the first and second number. the codes will start with 12. ie)
1 - 2, and so forth. It should end with 55, 5-5. Post your results here.

"LilacOpal" <UseLinkToEmail@New & Used Cars Forums - AutoForumz.com> wrote
in message ...