Old April 10th 06, 03:49 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default '79 CJ5 gasline question.

Ok, let me check that.

It always had that problem, also when I replaced the fuel pump.
I can check to see if the filter is upside down or not.

If it is the fuelfilter doing that, are there any better ones ? How do I
know I have the correct one ? (Is there a pic of one somewhere ?

Is there a "everything you wanted to ask about your CJ's fuel lines but
were afraid to ask" page somewhere ?