Old June 29th 04, 10:08 PM
Alfistagj

Well, I must admit that my ISP ("chello", a UPC company) is quite lazy in
respect to filtering e-mail spam as well.
My own filters pick out approx 150 (!!) mails a day and junk here as well.
Indeed, the NG is less "infected" than the e-mail.
--
Ciao from Holland
AlfistaGJ (Gert-Jan)

"Neuropean" > schreef in bericht