Old June 26th 06, 11:30 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo

Default Alfa romeo workshops in eastern europe?

Hello,
I just received word from my workshop here in Norway that my Alfa 156
SW needs a new servco pump and a new exchaust pipe - setting me back
roughly 30 000 norwegian, or somewhere around 5000 dollars.

I've heard of people taking their cars to workshops in central/eastern
europe instead, where prices on both parts and labour are much lower
than up here.

Have anybody any experience with a good (preferably english-speaking)
shop in eastern europe that I could call and compare the prices with?

best regards,
Trond Hindenes
Norway