Old June 30th 05, 06:22 AM
cloaked

I had the check engine light come on with mine as well. No codes for
MONTHS. It was really ticking me off. Finally, I was getting
occasional spit-back and los of power.

I took it to my trusted shop. After a few minutes of tinkering, it
turned out to be the O2 sensor. I never did get a code, but all the
tech got from the O2 sensor was a square wave. This sqaure wave
averages out to a 50% signal. Sort of a "best guess". But the signal
did not change or track with varying engine conditions.

As soon as the new sensor was in, he showed me how the signal returned
to "normal" varying with conditions like opening the throttle.

The check engine light has not come on since.

A VERY quick, and relatively inexpensive fix. )

On 6 Jun 2005 10:35:38 -0400, dcsharpsr