Old August 8th 06, 05:50 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Bob Simpson

Default ActLab ForceRS paddles/rFactor 1150 stability?

Your system looks good enough. I'm not getting any CTDs at all so far,
but I've only driven for 0.5 to 1.0 hours - mostly with the 1979 F1
Mod. I reinstalled and I've added back many of the mods and tracks
that I had DLed before.

I have AMD 3700+, ATI X1900XT, 2GB RAM, Windows XP Home.

Bob Simpson