Old April 9th 06, 08:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default Air hose acquisition

Don Benton wrote:
> Actually, the parts shown in the pic posted by pws both seem to have
> the section I'm seeking. Unless I misinterpreted the pics, they look
> like mine, which is a two-piece assembly. The section with the
> bellows is attached to the resonator section with an oblong hose
> clamp, and is the part I need. It's the section on the right in your
> pics (and thanks for posting them!).

Don, e-mail me off-list if you want to work something out. I am not
looking to get rich off of this part and I would be glad if it can help
you.
I have a couple of people here who are patiently, (or maybe
impatiently), waiting for a couple of small parts that I have not
removed yet.

I could send this part out, however, as soon as Tuesday since I have
already taken it off of the car.

For those that are waiting, I am going back out to bang my knuckles in
just a minute, so it won't be that much longer.
The dash on the '96M is proving to be a bit difficult to remove because
of a couple of stripped screws, I am going to have to tap them out.

> While I'm on the subject though, could someone please explain the
> reason for the resonator and the fact that I never notice one on cars
> with intercooler setups?

Dunno, but I bet someone here does.

> Thanks, guys.
>
> DonB