Old June 29th 05, 05:05 AM
Casey

Mike said

> The ordeal with Honda only took a few days, and they told me to take it
> into the dealer to confirm the problem. The dealer had it back to me
> the next day (the repalcement system was in stock). Pretty quick and
> painless.

My radio is in and I'm supposed to have it swapped out on Thursday.

The dealer didn't call when it came in. Believe it or not, the
American Honda caseworker called me today to see if everything was
resolved - she then called the dealer and called me back to say the
radio was indeed sitting there waiting for me. I've been impressed
with this caseworker.

Casey