Old March 18th 05, 12:50 PM
K. Daver

Hi Dan,

I called and asked via their 800 #. They said that they will only
supply an extended warranty if the car was pre-certified. If you get a
car from a non-Audi dealer and it wasn't pre-certified, you won't be
able to add it. I've heard that some dealers can buy Audi warranties
after the purchase, but haven't spoken to a local dealer yet.

Let us know how you make out!

Marty
(remove nospam in my email address to reply privately)