Old July 6th 05, 05:51 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> . ..
>>> you havent been paying attention.

>>smirk... smirk.... you lose!

> TRANSLATION --> "if you tell a lie often enough people will believe =

it"

*That's* what they teach at the NeoCon seminars...
witness the confusion between 9/11 and Saddam.

>>>=20
>>> youve not shown the source. perhaps its falling. you simply dont =

know but=20
>>> are grasping at whatever you can find.

>>Ah yes, the interstellar Argon that everyone's
>>talking about... makes it kinda cloudy for
>>telescopes, they can only see for billions
>>of light-years.

>>The only thing that's falling is the sky...
>>don't look up!

=20
> TRANSLATION --> "i cannot prove its origin"

Why should I bother? You wouldn't know a proper
proof if it bit you on the ass! You still assert that
Freon doesn't become part of the earth's atmosphere!
Where does it go? Why do the scientists lie and say
they measure it? Why don't other scientists point out
the lie? All a giant conspiracy?
__
Steve
..