Old July 19th 05, 05:56 PM
Bob

Interesting, I have a similar problem with my 1996 Sebring
convertible. The difference is this: After a few minutes of running,
my radiator fan turns on, even when temerature conditions do not call
for it, and when it does, the A/C compressor cuts out. The fan
continues to run but the clutch will not engage. If I shut the car off
and then turn it back on after a few minutes, it occurs again. I also
got a code 33 when I did the key dance.

Now, I have ordered a FSM set. But it has not arrived yet. Where is
the fan relay for this car? It's not in the relay box under the hood,
though all the rest seem to be.