Old July 24th 05, 01:18 AM
Dave

Jim Yanik wrote:

> Heck,they stop DEAD in their lane here in Orlando,and that's just to change
> lanes because they were two lanes over from where they wanted to make a
> turn.And they sit there until some enabler lets them in.

I saw 5 Pepsi cars do that across two lanes after they pulled into the
lanes marked I-15 SOUTH ONLY. Apparently the large signs (there's more
than one) that say FREEWAY ONLY and I-15 S ONLY aren't enough, so they
stopped in the lanes of the ramp so they could get back out of those
lanes.

Happened here (Mira Mesa between Westview & I-15):
http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=32.91...7522&t=k&hl=en
for reference.

I don't know how long they blocked the lanes, I used the shoulder to
get around them.

Dave