Old February 25th 05, 06:49 PM
gixer

Come on Leon Group hug.

Its not just American cars mate,
It would take me hours to write all the completely unsuitable cars over
here, but the special mentions are go to:

99% of the Hyundai range (the V6 coupe drives well),
ALL the Kia range,
ALL Ssangyong's,
99% of Rovers idea of a car range.

But the worst how about VW Beetle?
Can you imagine doing the trip in a beetle?
I'm sure crazy driven around the world in one , I would love to shake that
guys hand, if it has stopped shaking yet!!!!\

www.edmunds.com.