Old May 2nd 06, 08:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

Default saturn sw2

I have a 1994 Saturn sw2, first the cooling fan quit working, I checked the
relays and replaced the temperature switch, the fan motor worked when off of
the car and power put to it. Now it still does not work on the car. I am
not getting a warning light, but the car is running hot. Should I go ahead
and replace the fan motor? Second when you go up a hill the car hesitates
and acts like it wants to back fire. Only when going up a hill. I had an
engine put in it last year and a water pump. What should I look for and what
could this be? Any help please.

Cindy