Old June 2nd 05, 10:04 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I have been matching my BF Goodrichs for about ten years now
without a problem. You should be able to do the same, unless they stop
making your spare's style.
I would have said toe-out if the passenger side showed the same
wear. You could have a bent axle or bad ball joints, have the alignment
checked. They still make tires by hand, so there may have been a problem
with where the tread sits on the carcass, that didn't get caught in
quality control. Or it's a factory second.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/