Old November 16th 04, 01:30 AM
David E Willson

As far as I know, other than Lexa, which, at least around here (CA) is
illegal for street use, there is no production of after market rear
glass. Go to Hemmings.com and do a search for 65/66 Mustang. Ads are
interspersed in the listings for sources of hard to find parts. Might
also check (do a google) Tom Schmidt's Mustang page and follow the
links for parts. You might also check with a good local windshield
business. If a source does exist for aftermarket production, they's
very likely know.

One day, hopefully NOT, I may be faced with the same problem.

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 14:25:58 -0500, Jeffrey Davison
> wrote:

>Does anyone here know if there is replacement rear fastback glass or the
>door windows are available?
>
>Thanks!
>
>Jeff Davison

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior
Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8"
w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16